Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Georgia O'Conner



This past Sunday, October 3,  three of my aunts, one uncle, my mother, and I went to a medium.  Her name was Georgia O'Conner and recently moved to New York.  God gave her this special talent where she can speak and communicate with spirits.  My one aunt had done it once before and was encouraging me to go.  When she told me about it I was very sketched out and not to sure that I wanted to do it.  Then last week she brought me out to lunch and guilted me into going.  The whole ride to Georgia's house I was nervous and didn't know what to expect.  When we arrived she was very welcoming, and asked us all for our names.  She then began to connect with the spirits, and I  was in hope my cousin Madison would come through.  As nervous as I was, I was interested in knowing what she had to say.  At first Madison was hesitant to acknowledge me because she knew that her death and just her in general is a sensitive subject to me.  She said "I don't want to make you cry. I love the drawing of me hanging on the mirror."  Also that she likes to sit on my bed and watch what I do.  This was something she always would do with me. Her personality hadn't changed a bit, and it was too funny that she told me I get scared easily so she was going to connect with me by a soft ringing noise.  She had also said something bought a teddy bear that we shared that I still can't figure but i'm hoping will come to me soon.  I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to connect more with her cause once it started I thought it was kinda cool and wasn't so sketched out by it.  The reason I didn't get to talk to her as much was because other spirits come through too, and some are more demanding than others.  There was also so many of us there, we all brought plenty of spirits with only a hour to connect.  It was an awesome experience and I definitely want to do it again.  Some of the information I received will also help me out with my research project.  If you would like to read more about Georgia O'Conner click here.

1 comment:

Erin O'Donnell said...

Like you said you were at first I too am hesitant about stuff like this. I think it is really cool though that it worked for you and she could provide you with information about your cousin. It may be hard to work this into your paper but if you can get it in i think it would be a really unique paragraph. If you use this you should talk about the ringing noise you mentioned and how it will connect you and Madison.